Disclosure: Roland owns shares in all of the companies mentioned, unless otherwise stated.
Time hasn’t permitted much writing here on my personal website recently.
However, as results season has roared into action, I’ve commented on a number of my portfolio stocks for the Motley Fool.
Here’s a list of those articles to help you keep track of my thoughts:
- Dixons Carphone (DC.L) – 24/01/2018: Two dividend-growth stocks you might regret not buying (Motley Fool)
- Centrica (CNA.L) – 25/01/2018: Why 8% yielder Centrica plc isn’t the only dividend stock I’d consider today (Motley Fool)
- BT Group (BT-A.L) – 02/02/2018: Review of BT 2017/18 results for Motley Fool
- Game Digital (GMD.L) – 12/02/2018: Should I buy more of Game Digital plc, up 10% today? (Motley Fool)
- Braemar Shipping Services (BMS.L) & Hargreaves Services (HSP.L) – 14/02/2018: 2 small-cap dividend stocks I’d buy with £2,000 today (Motley Fool)
- SSE (SSE.L) – 15/02/2018: Comment on SSE’s value credentials for Motley Fool
- Connect Group (CNCT.L) – 15/02/2018: Why this 14% yielder is still on my buy list (Motley Fool)
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS.L) – 23/02/2018: Why Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc could be a great dividend buy after today’s results
- Standard Chartered (STAN.L) – 27/02/2018: Why Standard Chartered plc could be a great FTSE 100 dividend stock (Motley Fool)
- Petrofac Limited (PFC.L) – 01/03/2018: Two unloved 6% yielders I’d buy today (Motley Fool)
- Paypoint (PAY.L) – 02/03/2018: 2 super dividend stocks I’d keep buying today (Motley Fool)
- Premier Oil (PMO.L) – 09/03/2018: 2 three-bagger stocks that could still be cheap (Motley Fool)
Disclaimer: This article is provided for information only and is not intended as investment advice. Do your own research or seek qualified professional advice before making any trading decisions.