I recently appeared on the Fund Your Retirement podcast with Lee Cleasby to discuss my approach to quality dividend investing and my experiences as an investor.
Topics covered during the show included:
- the process I use to narrow down my investment process to a manageable number of shares
- one of my highest-conviction shareholdings (that I've been buying recently)
- my view on the importance of dividend growth
- what I look for in a dividend stock
- the size and construction of my income portfolio
- how I handle mistakes and losses
- when I might sell shares
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and I am not a financial adviser. The information provided is for information and interest. Nothing I say should be construed as investing advice or recommendations. The investing approach I discuss relates to the system I use to manage my personal portfolio. It is not intended to be suitable for anyone else.
You should carry out your own research and make your own investing decisions. Investors who are not able to do this should seek qualified financial advice. Reasonable efforts are made to ensure that information provided is correct at the time of publication, but no guarantee is implied or provided. Information can change at any time and past articles are not updated.