In this month's episode of the Private Investor's Podcast, my good friend Maynard Paton and I have been discussing FTSE 250 share IntegraFin (LON:IHP). This investment platform serves financial advisers only and boasts strong – albeit complex – financials.
IntegraFin makes for an interesting comparison with better-known platforms AJ Bell and Hargreaves Lansdown, and Maynard and I spent some time debating the relative attractions of each business in our discussion. I hope you enjoy listening!
The topics we discussed included:
- IntegraFin's business model and track record of stable client cash inflows
- Owner management and founder Michael Howard
- Valuation and yield: is IntegraFin cheap?
- IntegraFin's products and client base, including the potential attractions of onshore/offshore bonds...
- Fair pricing and a heritage of disruption
- Full interest rates on client cash: a refreshingly fair and transparent policy
- Could asset management heavyweight BlackRock be planning a bid?
- Comparing IntegraFin to AJ Bell and Hargreaves Lansdown
- Growth opportunities and pressure from rising costs
- Would we buy IntegraFin (or AJB or HL) at the current price? Could they get cheaper?
- Closing thoughts - our verdict on this interesting business
This podcast was recorded on 26 June 2023.
I hope you enjoy our discussion. As always, all feedback is very welcome!
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog/newsletter and I am not a financial adviser. All content is provided for information and educational purposes only. Nothing I say should be interpreted as investing advice or recommendations.
You should carry out your own research and make your own investing decisions. Investors who are not able to do this should seek qualified financial advice. Reasonable efforts are made to ensure that information provided is correct at the time of publication, but no guarantee is implied or provided. Information can change at any time and past articles are not updated.